• I am thankful that marijuana was legalized because it has improved my mental health ten-fold. If you ever want to do a cannabis photo session, inbox me because I would love to!
• I have seen every Meryl Streep and Julie Andrews film ever made. Lizzo is a queen and if you don't love her what are you even doing with your life?
• I am a voracious reader and really love a good murder mystery novel.
• I have been out of the country only once when I went to England to finish writing a screenplay I set in a small seaside town called Whitstable. To this day it is one of the most interesting, wonderful places I have ever visited.
Here's some random stuff about me!
• I was raised in the Ludington area and grew up showing horses, participating in 4-H and drama club, and basically living at the beach whenever I had free time. (I mean, can you truly call yourself a Michigander if you've never gone for a swim in Lake Michigan during EVERY kind of weather?)
• I have always loved animals! You name it, I have probably had it as a pet lol. Dogs, cats, horses, snakes, rabbits, chickens, a degu (think a small, angry chinchilla), ducks, hamsters, hermit crabs- and the list goes on. I am without a doubt a dog person and I really enjoy working with and training my two dogs, Amos & Elsie.
• My favorite TV show of all time is the X-Files. Dana Scully is one of the most well-written television characters of all time.
• Whitstable, England
• I've been to many other places, but I love Michigan the most
• my dogs, Amos & Elsie
• GOD first and foremost
• My husband James
• My sister, Kelsey
• Stick Season- Noah Kahan
• Once Upon Another Time - Sara Barielles
I'm guessing glasses
you know which one
organce moca frapuccino
Juju Bees Right?
Babies Breath, haha
Meet my husband James! We were married in October of 2021. James is often my second shooter, and is always my tech support haha!
James is a video game nerd, insanely good at math, incredibly patient, kind, and loving, and easily one of the best people I know. I adore his family and I am so thankful for them. I could not have asked for a better partner to do life with, and I thank God for this man every day!
(My wedding photos courtesy of Michelle Kristine Photography & Kara Hanes Photography)